Tradesman Manufacturing is looking for a hard-working, dependable Shipper/Receiver. This position is responsible for the accurate and efficient loading of trucks using a variety of equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks, and manual means as well as receiving finished goods into the warehouse. This is a fast-paced environment. Applicants must be able to lift 50lbs and stand for extended periods of time.
Some duties include:
· Load trucks both manually and with material handling equipment within a minimal time frame.
· Operate material handling equipment such as: Forklifts, pallet jacks, dollies, etc.
· Maintain clean warehouse/remove waste
· Count, weight, and/or measure outgoing/incoming items
· Follow all safety policies and procedures
· Accurately pick/ship orders
· Create orders/Bills of Lading using a computer inventory system
· Receive goods using barcode scanners
· Current Driver’s license
· Ability to count accurately, and complete mathematical equations
· Experience with a computerized inventory system
· Forklift experience (1 year or more), current forklift license an asset
· Reliable, Hardworking, Punctual
· Willing to learn
Salary: $18.50-$19.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- 8-hour shifts
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Masks are required at all times.
- Shipping: 1 year (preferred)
- Forklift operating: 1 year (preferred)
- Forklift License (preferred)