Tradesman Manufacturing is an HVAC Manufacturer producing air duct, pipe, fittings and other HVAC products for residential, commercial and industrial buildings. We are currently hiring production workers for our Day shift, Monday-Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm. We take an extra day off around our stat holidays to allow for 4 day long-weekends for Stats. Production workers complete a wide variety of tasks with sheet metal using hand tools as well as a wide variety a machines for bending, rolling, riveting, cutting, etc. It is a fast paced environment.
This position will require:
- Standing for long periods
- Highly repetitive tasks
- Operation of machinery
- Working with sharp materials
- Use of hand tools
- Packaging & labeling finished goods
- Completing daily production logs
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively
Previous experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment will be considered an asset, but not required. Training is provided.
We do have a PPE policy in place which requires CSA-approved steel toe boots, hard hats, ear protection, eye protection, gloves, and face masks are worn. Employees must provide their own steel toe boots.
Our location is not on a bus route.
Salary: From $17.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place