Tradesman Manufacturing is a busy Lethbridge HVAC Manufacturer. We are expanding and looking to add an Afternoon shift Production Manager to our Team. The Production Manager leads critical processes and systems for the safe and efficient operation of manufacturing. They are responsible for the management and coordination of all plant operations including material processing, assembly, material handling, safety, maintenance, training, and team building.
Some duties & responsibilities include:
- Overseeing Plant processes
- Ensure optimum performance of efficiency
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programs, ensure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Ensure that the facility supports the company’s initiatives. Create and support a culture that builds operates and maintains a plant that is operationally sound, safe and efficient
- Ensure implementation and the continual improvement of safety procedures. Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Track competencies of production team members and provide leadership and development as required to achieve performance objectives
- Stay up to date with the latest production and production management concepts
- Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans
- Establish group and individual accountabilities for cost reduction or problem-solving
- Encourage use of new techniques and focus on fact-based problem solving
- Work to establish management practices throughout assigned areas which include all employees’ positive involvement with opportunity for constructive input and action
- Remain positive and be a good example of diligence and integrity
- Ensure that all team members are trained and qualified to perform the duties that they are assigned.
The afternoon shift operates from 4:00 pm to 1:00 am Monday through Friday.
Salary: $65,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Masks are required at all times.
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Plant Management: 1 year (preferred)
- Production Management: 1 year (preferred)
- Night Shift (required)